Saturday, January 2, 2016

Zoom in

This is something dear to my heart.  I want to share with you today about a little girl waiting in China for a family.  While watching the ball drop on New Years Eve on tv with my family we heard that a million people had crowded to in to join the celebration.  A million just looks like a sea of people until the camera zooms in and you see individual people loving being together, laughing, and waving.  Think of those crowded streets we all watched and then imagine that all of those people are orphans full of potential waiting for a family.

There are an estimated 1 million orphans in China according to this CNN article:  http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/asia/china-orphanage-children/
That is so overwhelming. But one sweet girl who is not in that number is sleeping under my roof.  She is a dearly loved daughter.  Since Wren joined our family I have been praying for specific children who are waiting to be matched.  My heart aches for them.

I want to zoom in for you to an invidual child who is waiting for someone to rush to make her a dearly loved daughter.  She is part of the special needs adoption program from China, and I pray for her daily.  Her biggest need is the same as yours and mine:  to love and be loved.  If you know someone who has adoption on their heart feel free to pass this along.  Let's find her Mama and Daddy.

Ally pic 2
Read more about her here:
http://waitingchildinfo.com/2013/12/01/ally/
Praying you home Ally!

No comments:

Post a Comment