Thursday, May 7, 2015

I'm Leaving on a jet plane

Tomorrow morning we fly out for China.  I am so ready to meet Wren and welcome her to our family.  Our family has been shown such love this week.  
We are blessed to have such great friends and family supporting us and already loving Wren.  It was really hard to leave the kids with my parents today, but I know they will have a great time.  

Tomorrow will be a long day of travel, but I will totally enjoy having tons of time to read.  Thanks for so many prayers and well wishes.  We have hearts full and are so excited to see China tomorrow.  We should be there by Saturday morning USA time.  

Thanks for joining in our journey to Wren. Feel free to comment. 


1 comment:

  1. Prayers for travel mercies! I am moved to tears reading your first three posts this morning... SO awesome and exciting for your growing family! Brook and I send our love!

    ReplyDelete